How to Measure Outside Mount Blinds
WINDOW WITH AN ARCHITRAVE
- Measure the outside width of your window in two different places, from the edges of your architrave.
- Measure the outside drop of your window in two different places, from the top of the architrave to where you would like your blind to finish.
- Provide the largest measurement.
SQUARE SET WINDOW
- For Square Set Windows, your blind will need to be bigger than your window.
- Measure the width of your window. We recommend your blind is 80mm wider than your window.
- Measure the drop of your window. We recommend measuring from 60mm above your window to where you'd like your blind to finish.
- Use a metal tape measure.
- Provide exact measurements.
- For more in-depth instructions, visit our Help Centre.