Measuring for blinds is easy! All you need is a tape measure, pen and paper. See below for some handy measuring tips.
- Use a metal measuring tape. Cloth tapes and laser measuring utensils can be unreliable.
- Measure in two different places for width and height. It is not uncommon for windows to be out of square.
- Measure all windows, even if they appear to be the same size.
- Provide measurements in mm.
- Do not make any deductions to your measurements.
- Look for obstructions on your window, that may interfere with your blinds.